Autoimmune expression profiling
Characterize immune dysfunction with the HTG EdgeSeq Autoimmune Panel for targeted, high-throughput gene expression profiling
Take a comprehensive look into immune system dysfunction in autoimmune disease and treatment-induced response events.
The HTG EdgeSeq Autoimmune Panel leverages the sensitivity and dynamic range of next-generation sequencing (NGS) to measure expression levels of 2,002 genes implicated in a variety of autoimmune diseases.
This panel was designed to provide critical insight into the following applications:
- Evaluate pathways, processes, and cell types involved in autoimmune disease, chronic inflammatory disease, and abnormal immune response
- Elucidate therapeutic mechanism of action or validate drug targets
- Measure immunotherapy induced responses
- Discover and validate disease- and therapeutic- specific biomarkers
- Develop predictive signatures of drug response
Click or hover on any of the categories in the above chart to see the number of gene targets covered by the HTG EdgeSeq Autoimmune Panel
- Type I interferon
- Type II interferon
- Innate and adaptive immune-related interleukins
- Tumor necrosis factor (TNF)
- Toll-like receptors
- Immune cell signaling
- Immune checkpoint and co-stimulatory targets
- Other immunomodulatory agents
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Type 1 diabetes
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Multiple sclerosis
Assay validation report:
Download the validation report
Autoimmune profiling supports the drug development lifecycle
The HTG EdgeSeq Autoimmune Panel can be used to evaluate pathways, processes, and cell types involved in autoimmune disease, chronic inflammatory disease, and abnormal immune response.
Discovery & validation of disease and therapeutic- specific biomarkers
Target validation and therapeutic mechanism of action studies
Clinical trial monitoring
Immunotherapy induced response event investigations
Investigation of predictive signatures of drug response & IVD assay development
The HTG EdgeSeq Autoimmune Panel is ideally suited for gene expression analysis
Minimal sample consumption
Expertly curated content
Powerful data analysis via
HTG EdgeSeq Reveal
Semi-automated workflow reduces hands-on time
Generate useful data with <1 million reads per sample
A path from clinical trials to an approved CDx
Small input requirements are ideal for your studies
- Low input requirement - only 500 µl PAXgene needed
- Minimizes sample exhaustion
- Ideal for retrospective or serial testing applications, where sample is limited.
Right-sized RNA profiling panel moves projects forward
- Measure 2,002 genes, 38 processes, and signaling pathways
- 9 prevalent autoimmune diseases and numerous general immune response genes
Sample to answer in as few as 36 hours
From data to insights
The HTG EdgeSeq Reveal software package allows you to quickly see meaningful results and reports without a complicated analysis pipeline.
Data analysis capabilities:
- Normalization and principal component analysis tools
- Quality control data and correlation results generated from HTG EdgeSeq assays
- Enables research on biology and pathways
- Easy visualization of gene expression profiles
Ready to get started?
Do the work in your lab, or outsource it to ours
Autoimmune profiling services
Our internal ISO:13485, VERI/O GLP lab offers sample processing services and molecular profiling studies.
These services are ideal for retrospective studies for our biopharma clients and academic collaborators in translational research.
Autoimmune assay kits
HTG EdgeSeq assays contain all of the reagents and consumables to generate sequencing-ready NGS libraries for molecular profiling.
Assays may be run in-house, at one of our Preferred Academic Centers of Excellence (PACE), or in our global network of Qualified Service Provider (QSP) laboratories.