HTG EdgeSeq Autoimmune Panel Research Grant
HTG Announces a 2020 Autoimmune Research Grant
Make your case and tell your story in 2020.
The HTG EdgeSeq Autoimmune Panel Research Grant will enable a researcher to address an autoimmune related question using the HTG EdgeSeq Autoimmune Panel and VERI/O Lab Service.
July 10, 2020; 12:00 pm Mountain Standard Time
Autoimmune Research Grant categories: Research focused on an autoimmune disease or a research-related topic (see below for examples)
- Biomarker discovery
- Assess potential immune-related adverse event related to immuno-oncology research
- Examine autoimmune mechanism of action
Grant Details: The winner will be provided with a no-charge 24 to 96 sample VERI/O project inclusive of reagents, sample shipping, and data report.
Submit a written study proposal of 500 words or less, including what research questions you would like to address using the HTG EdgeSeq Autoimmune Panel.One study proposal entry per individual
- Study proposal will be judged based on HTG’s view of potential impact to autoimmune research and quality of scientific questions.
Requirements: Complete grant proposal submission form
- All submissions must be made through HTG’s online registration form.
- Sample type: blood collected in PAXgene Blood RNA Tube.
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- To be considered for the award, the entry must: Be in English and complete.
- Samples to be sent to the HTG VERI/O laboratory. Recipients must be able to submit samples within 45 days of the grant award. Samples to be processed in a single run.
Statement of work must be complete, agreed upon, and signed by both parties before submitting samples.
Key dates: Applications must be submitted by 12:00 pm Mountain Standard Time July 10, 2020. Winners will be announced on July 24, 2020.
To apply for grant, please accept the terms and conditions: